RTM Services can provide range of basement systems from tanking cellars to sump and base drains and wall and floor cavity membrane systems.
Basements have to carefully planned out depending on the clients requirements.
Cementitious mortar for waterproofing underground can be used for.
- Repairing underground masonry subject to water seepage in situations with counter-pressure up to 1 atmosphere.
- As further smoothing and waterproofing compound of underground walls before laying bituminous membrane
- Interior and exterior cellar walls
- Damp areas
BASEMENT WATER PROOFING OVER VIEW
Unlike conventional “tanking”. Newton membrane system is not attempting the almost impossible and trying to hold water back, but places designed maintainable depressurisation voids at known weakness in the structure so that ingressing water is simply captured and diverted out of the property.
WALL AND FLOOR MEMBRANES
RTM Services has a number of Newton BBA approved damp proof membranes and ancillaries which are clean to install and offer permanent solutions for damp proofing walls and floors. With these systems are a number of finishes that can be used depending on the specification, sreeded floor finishes, metal stud partitioning / dot & dab / render / plaster.
– Permanently treats walls affected with penetrating and rising damp
– Used in buildings such as Windors Castle, London underground
– 10 – 30 year product warranty
FOUR STEPS TO A DRY BASEMENT;
- Wall Membrane – an appropriate wall memebrane to suit your wall finish
- Drainage System – preferred method of water collection (basedrains)
- Sump System and pumps – The most suitable method for removing the water
- Floor Membrane – The correct floor memebrane for your floor finishes
Contact us today for a free survey and estimate on 0800 955 8995 or email@example.com