RTM Services are a small but rapidly growing company that offer a professional service to meet our customers needs. All of our work is fully guaranteed.
We provide a free prompt survey carried out by one of our friendly, qualified remedial surveyors, at a time that is convenient for the customer. They will then receive a detailed report, showing diagnostics and the description of work to be carried out.
RTM Services can be with you from start to finish, Customers receive a full skilled and reliable service with tradesmen covering:
After working in the industry for over 15 years, RTM Services pride ourselves not only on our experienced, qualified tradesmen but on our customer relations. We feel the need to build a strong relationship with our customers, as with other Companies this has been lost, which is unfortunate. Our aim is to always provide high quality craftsmanship with the least amount of disruption to our customers as possible, at a time that is convenient to you.
- Building Restoration
- Specialist plastering
- Damp proofing
- Dry rot
- Condensation control
- Tanking systems
- Structural repairs
- Painting and decoration
Terms and Conditions
- The quote is valid for 30 days from the date of issue after which we reserve the right of withdrawal or modification.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the specification is the estimate is correct, we reserve the right to make modifications to this on site when unforeseen circumstances arise. Wherever the client gives instructions involving changes in the work this may constitute additional costs for which an extra fee will be charged.
- The advice and recommendations given in our reports are intended for the exclusive use of our own company and personnel. We will not accept liability for any claims arising out of the use by other parties of the information contained therein.
- A COSHH Risk Assessment will be carried out prior to the contract commencing. Information from, and cooperation with the client will be necessary to produce a valid assessment. The client will be responsible for compliance with the COSHH Risk Assessment and safety signs.
- All invoices are payable in full within 2 days of date of invoice or within terms.
- The client is required to notify the company of arrangements for its operations to obtain access to the premises. Any time lost through failure to make such arrangements will be charged extra.
- Except where occasioned by the negligence of the company or its servants the company accepts no liability for accidental loss, damage or injury to the premises to be treated or any adjoining premises, or the contents of any such premises, or to any persons, or to any animal or plant life therein, or for any nuisance caused to the owners or occupiers of any such premises and the client shall release and indemnify the Company from and against all claims arising from such loss, damage or injury as aforesaid. In no circumstances does the Company accept liability for the following:-
- a. The Company will take every precaution to prevent the staining of surrounding paths and paving’s, walls etc. but should such stains arise during works no liability is implied or accepted by the Company.
- b. Any damage to the structure, in which the Company’s staff is to work, where it is structurally in a weakened condition or for any other cause.
- c. Damage to the removal of electrical wiring, security cabling, plumbing, fixtures or fittings which has become apparent, or been sustained in the building, or buildings, in the course of works.
- d. Damage to floor boarding in works although every reasonable care will be taken.
- e. Collapse of insecure brickwork, or any other cause, the additional unforeseen work found to be necessary will be charged extra.
- f. Defects which are found in the building. If during the course of our work any unforeseen defects are noted, the client will be advised and any repairs charged extra.
- Electricity supply, on normal voltage, is to be available to the Contractor during normal working hours, without charge.
- Estimates are accepted subject to the above conditions. No alterations to these conditions will be accepted without written confirmation.
- Any complaint relating to work invoiced should be forwarded to RTM Services as soon as reasonably practical.
- Before work can commence we will require a signature / dated sent back to the company to accept the works to be carried and acknowledgement of terms and conditions. Once signed if the booked date has been cancelled depending on reason the company may reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee.
- Where we cannot resolve any complaints using our own complaints procedure, as a Which? Trusted trader we use Dispute Resolution Ombudsman for dispute resolution. In the unlikely event of a complaint arising and you wish to refer the complaint to them please contact 0333 241 3209 or via their website